Each custom designed engagement ring is individually hand crafted using the highest quality diamonds sourced direct from a network of local and international suppliers.
We invite you to make an appointment and visit our elegant upstairs showroom and workshop. Here you can sit back and relax while you discuss your unique diamond engagement ring with our master jewellers in a private setting.
Our master jewellers craft diamond engagement rings in: platinum, yellow, rose and white gold. We also create diamond engagement rings in two and three toned gold.
Steps in creating your engagement ring:
- Make an appointment to come into our studio and discuss your ideas.
- Decide on budget, an idea of the look and the diamonds or gemstones to be featured in your unique engagement ring.
- We will explain all diamond gradings and characteristics of your chosen stone. You can also view your diamond magnified up to 40 times under our valuation microscope.
- We will provide a detailed quote and arrange the completion and collection date of your diamond engagement ring.
- You will be invited to our showroom for a fitting, before the diamonds are set. This meeting will ensure your piece meets your expectations and if modifications are required they may be completed before the piece is finalised. Once you are happy with your ring, the diamonds will then be set.
- Your finished diamond engagement ring passes through a final set of careful quality controls. Having passed final inspection, an internationally recognised valuation is written.
- Once your diamond engagement ring has been finalised you will then be able to collect your unique creation from our showroom.
To book a custom design consultation, please contact us.